Support for students in recovery from alcohol, drug use and other addictions.
What is Recovery?
Recovery is often used in reference to being in recovery of addiction to substances or activities. Everyone's journey to recovery is unique.
SAMHSA's definition of recovery from mental and/or substance use disorders is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.
Not sure where to start? Check out the Addiction and Recovery Resources Sheet for UCR Students
Check out the resources section in The Well's Alcohol and Other Drugs page
UCR Recovery & Sobriety Meetings
On-Campus Court-approved Meetings
On summer break
For questions about these meetings contact Underground Scholars Director Ismael Davila email@example.com
Other Recovery Meetings
- UC-Wide Open Recovery Meditation Meeting Fridays 5-6 PM zoom tinyurl.com/CRPUCWIDE
- UC San Diego online Recovery Meetings open to all UC students: UCSD Health Promotion Services website
- UC Santa Barbara offers hybrid meetings open for all including UCR students: Gauchos for Recovery Meetings
- UC Davis online Aggies 4 Recovery meeting open to all UC students: UC Davis Recovery website
- UC Berkeley offers QT Harm Reduction Peer Group- A peer support group for Queer and Trans undergraduate and graduate students in/seeking recovery, practicing harm reduction, struggling with substance use or anything in between. Open to students from all UC campuses. Please register using the form tinyurl.com/qtgroup
- Find an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting near you at www.aa.org
- Find a Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meeting near you at www.na.org