Welcome to the Well!
While our office (HUB 248) is physically closed, our professional and student staff continue to work remotely during campus closure to support the health and well-being needs of UCR students.
Be sure to visit the UCR COVID-19 site for campus updates and information, and check below for the resources and services we are providing in this remote environment.
The Well's Remote Resources:
- COVID-19 Wellness Kits and Masks/Face Coverings:
- Developed by our Health Educators, and with generous contributions from campus partners, these COVID-19 Wellness Kits provide students with the items for well-being usually distributed out of our physical office. The kits contain face coverings, hand sanitizer, condoms, period products, stress ball, sleep kit, and more - all to help support your well-being during these stressful and uncertain times.
- Virtual Meeting with our Mental Health Educator:
- Would you like to get some basic information on mental health, self-care, time management, or managing stress? Book a 15 minute appointment with The Well's Mental Health Educator to learn more about skills and the resources available to you here. This is a non-clinical/non-therapy resource.
- Peer-to-Peer Coaching (Health Education):
- Are you interested in talking with a student peer educator on topics related to physical and mental health? Set up a 15 minute meeting with The Well's Certified Peer Health Educators to get tips and learn resources related to well-being. This is a non-clinical/non-therapy resource. Make your appointment here.
The health of your mind, body, and spirit are integral to your personal and academic success. The Well recognizes that there are often barriers to maintaining your health and wellness, and we are here to help you overcome those challenges.
We are dedicated to helping you navigate your way to better health!