Welcome to the Well!
While our office (HUB 248) is physically closed, our professional and student staff continue to work remotely during campus closure to support the health and well-being needs of UCR students.
Be sure to visit the UCR COVID-19 site for campus updates and information, and check below for the resources and services we are providing in this remote environment.
The Well's Remote Resources:
COVID-19 Wellness Kits and Masks/Face Coverings:
- Developed by The Well's Health Educators, and with generous contributions from campus partners, these COVID-19 Wellness Kits provide students with the items for well-being usually distributed out of our physical office, in addition to some COVID safety items.
- Kit Contents: face coverings, hand sanitizer, thermometer, condoms, period products (pads/tampons), stress ball, sleep kit, and more - all to help support your well-being during these stressful and uncertain times. COVID-19 Wellness Kits are free to students, limit one per student per quarter. We are also offering some of the items from the Kit for pick-up individually, including face coverings, large bottles of hand sanitizer, and condoms.
- Individual students: Pick up a Wellness Kit or individual wellness items at the R'Pantry. Instructions below.
- If you want a COVID-19 Wellness Kit, and are also experiencing food insecurity, make an appointment at R'Pantry for groceries, and you'll also have access to the wellness supplies.
- If you only want to pick up a Wellness Kit, or individual face masks, condoms, or hand sanitizer (no groceries), make an appointment for COVID/wellness items here
- Faculty & Student Groups (classrooms, student orgs, res halls): fill out this Request Form for bulk Wellness Kits and/or face coverings
- Email email@example.com for additional information and pick-up options
Virtual Meeting with our Mental Health Educator:
- Would you like to get some basic information on mental health, self-care, time management, or managing stress? Book a 15 minute appointment with The Well's Mental Health Educator to learn more about skills and the resources available to you here. This is a non-clinical/non-therapy resource.
Peer-to-Peer Coaching (Health Education):
- Are you interested in talking with a student peer educator on topics related to physical and mental health? Set up a 15 minute meeting with The Well's Certified Peer Health Educators to get tips and learn resources related to well-being. This is a non-clinical/non-therapy resource. Make your appointment here.
Track your daily activity to earn prizes!
The health of your mind, body, and spirit are integral to your personal and academic success. The Well recognizes that there are often barriers to maintaining your health and wellness, and we are here to help you overcome those challenges.
We are dedicated to helping you navigate your way to better health!