Meet the Staff
Meet Our Staff
The Well has assembled a caring, student-centered team of coordinators, mentors and educators to help you get the most out of your UC Riverside experience. If you have any question, problem or a concern, we probably have someone on our staff that can't wait to help you through it. Our doors are open five days a week, and you're always welcome to contact us by phone or via e-mail.
Devon Sakamoto, MPH, MCHES - Director
- Devon grew up in Southern California and received her BA in Women’s Studies from UCR. She earned a Master of Public Health degree from The George Washington University, and joined The Well family in 2011. Devon stays well by spending time with her family, reading, drawing, running, cycling, and making time for healthy activities at work.
Humberto "Bert" Santiago - Peer & Wellness Program Coordinator
- Bert graduated from UCR in 2013 with a BS in Environmental Sciences and BA in Mathematics. In his student days, he was an active member of Golden ARCHES Peer Health Educators, which he now co-advises. He stays well by running, traveling, and playing soccer.
Marisol Torres, MPH, MCHES - Health Educator
- Marisol grew up in the Inland Empire and received her BS in Health Science and Human Ecology from Cal State San Bernardino and her Master of Public Health degree from UCLA. She joined The Well family in 2017. Marisol stays well by spending time with her family, running, traveling and practicing social justice work.
Jonathan Godoy - Budget, Personnel & Program Assistant
- Jonathan graduated from UCR in 2013 with a BA in Liberal Studies. In 2016, he joined The Well team as the Budget, Personnel and Program Assistant. He enjoys being able to provide all the behind-the-scenes administrative support to help all programming events be successful and enjoyable by all students. Jonathan stays well by going on walks, reading, trying new foods and visiting the Happiest Place on Earth.
Connie Marmolejo, MPH - Mental Health Educator
Connie grew up in Southern California and received both her BS in Health Science and Human Ecology and her Master of Public Health degree from Cal State San Bernardino. She is currently working on her DrPh in Health Policy and Leadership at Loma Linda University. She joined The Well family in 2018. Connie stays well by going to the gym, traveling ,and spending time with her friends and family.
Megan Harbert, MPH - Basic Needs Coordinator
Megan earned her BA in Heath Science and her Master of Public Health degree from California State University, Fullerton. She joined The Well family in 2019. She stays well by cooking, gardening, and spending time at the beach with her family and two dogs.
Daniel Lopez Salas - R'Pantry Coordinator
- Daniel grew up in southern California and is a UCR Alumn who is passionate about food security and food sovereignty. Enjoys spending time outdoors camping, hiking and farming.