R’Move: The more you move, the more you win!
The WELL and Faculty and Staff Wellness program bring you R’Move, an online physical activity tracking program, where you track your steps and earn
What is it?
R’Move is a free physical activity tracking program (Walker Tracker), that syncs with your
activity devices (such as Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, etc. or your IPhone or Android
phone). Steps are automatically uploaded to your profile on the Walker Tracker site.
How it Works
Sign up online at ucr.walkertracker.com
- Enter your name, username, password, email, employee or student ID #, and department
- Sync your device
- Start moving!
- Pick up the incentives you earn at The WELL between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
or by appointment at Human Resources, University Village, suite 208.
Incentive Levels (*prizes are while supplies last)
- Level 1 - 250,000 steps - Shoe Wallet
- Level 2 - 500,000 steps - Tote Bag
- Level 3 - 750,000 steps - Phone Holder
- Level 4 - 1,000,000 steps - Baseball Cap
- Level 5 - 1,500,000 steps - Fleece Blanket
- Level 6 - 2,000,000 steps - Double Wall Bottle
- Level 7 - 2,500,000 steps - Duffel Bag
Faculty and Staff: if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Vargas at extension 2-5082 or email
Students: if you have any questions, please contact Humberto Santiago at 951-827-5501 or email
3rd Annual Food Security 5K and Kids Fun Run (1K)
Save the date:
When: Saturday, May 19th 2018
Where: UCR Community Garden (R'Garden)
Time: 7 AM - 11 AM , with check-in at 7:30 AM, 5K at 8:30 AM and 1K at 9:30 AM
Registration link and more information coming soon...in the meantime check out the
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/177621206208482/