R’Move: The more you move, the more you win!
The WELL and Faculty and Staff Wellness program bring you R’Move, an online physical activity tracking program, where you track your steps and earn prizes.
What is it?
R’Move is a free physical activity tracking program (Walker Tracker), that syncs with your activity devices (such as Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, etc. or your IPhone or Android phone). Steps are automatically uploaded to your profile on the Walker Tracker site.
How it Works
Sign up online at ucr.walkertracker.com
- Enter your name, username, password, email, employee or student ID #, and department or major.
- Sync your device
- Start moving!
- Pick up the incentives you earn at The WELL between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM or by appointment at Human Resources, University Village, suite 208.
Incentive Levels (*prizes are while supplies last)
- Level 1 - 250,000 steps - Shoe Wallet
- Level 2 - 500,000 steps - Tote Bag
- Level 3 - 750,000 steps - Phone Holder
- Level 4 - 1,000,000 steps - Baseball Cap
- Level 5 - 1,500,000 steps - Fleece Blanket
- Level 6 - 2,000,000 steps - Double Wall Bottle
- Level 7 - 2,500,000 steps - Duffel Bag
Faculty and Staff: if you have any questions, please contact Nicole Vargas at extension 2-5082 or email at Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: if you have any questions, please contact Humberto Santiago at 951-827-5501 or email at Humberto.email@example.com