About the Well
A Healthier You, Inside and Out
The WELL is part of the campus and UC system-wide Mental Health/Healthier Campus Climate Initiative committed to providing a safe, supportive, and connected campus environment through the promotion of healthy minds, bodies and communities.
The WELL provides accessible, robust resources and support for students in the areas of physical, social, emotional, cultural and spiritual wellness through a network of peer educators, mentors and professionals.Some of our programs and resources include:
- Request-a-program, in which student orgs, RAs, staff and faculty can request a peer-led health and wellness workshop
- Condom Co-Op station (free safer sex supplies available during our office hours)
- The Jolly Trolley, our mobile condom and resource cart
- Therapy Fluffies program --every quarter, Wednesday of week 10
- Quarterly stress relief events including Stress Relief Campfire, Stress Recess and Laugh More!
- GO! Pedometer and Peanut Butter & Jogging program
- Quarterly "coordinated" nap sessions in the HUB
- Wellness Wednesday workshop series featuring various health topics and partnerships with on- and off-campus departments and agencies
- Health fairs, including the Highlander Health Fair for student-athletes (winter quarter) and Sexual Health Fair (spring quarter)
- Large-scale speakers and trainings
- Various community service events
- Peer education groups including Active Minds, and Golden ARCHES